Can I try TrustBooks for free?
Absolutely. We offer a 14 day free trial to all our users. No credit card required. Signup at Start Your Free Trial.
Why should I use TrustBooks over my accounting software (such as QuickBooks and Xero) or an Excel spreadsheet?
Grab a snickers… we could go on for days on why TrustBooks is a far superior solution than your current option. Here’s the abridged version:
- Three-Way Trust Reconciliations. TrustBooks has them. The other solutions don’t.
- Ability to overdraw on a client’s balance. Can’t do it in TrustBooks. Guess where you can do it? That’s right, those other guys.
- Simple setup. It takes minutes to get started with TrustBooks. Try doing that with one of the other options. There are books, literally books, written on how to manipulate those other softwares to work for a trust account.
- Client ledgers. Ability to send your clients a ledger of their trust activity is kind of a big deal. This is automatic with TrustBooks. Try saying that with the other options.
- In-depth understanding of trust rules and regulations. Do you have this background? We didn’t think so. With TrustBooks, we’re here to help. This is our world. We’ve designed TrustBooks to guide you every step of the way with following trust rules and regulations. Try getting that from the other options.
Can I transition an existing trust account to TrustBooks?
Most certainly! What kind of a trust management software would we be if we didn’t allow you to transition your existing trust account over to TrustBooks? We have a simple 3 step process for transitioning your account over to TrustBooks.
Can I back up and export my data out of TrustBooks?
Certainly. You have the ability to run any type of report you want in our Custom Reports page. You can export these reports to a pdf or csv file. You’re in control.
If you need additional support with exporting your data, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
Can I schedule a demo before signing up for a free trial?
Definitely. We encourage you to signup for a free demo with one of our trust account experts. Demo’s usually last 15 – 20 minutes. Schedule a demo that works best for your schedule at Schedule My Demo.
Is my client data safe with TrustBooks?
Definitely. We take security very seriously. Here are details on our security features:
- Our servers are protected by firewalls.
- We require password-protected logins.
- We use end-to-end SSL with 256-bit encryption. This is the same encryption technology used by the world’s top banking institutions. It means no one can see your data as it is transferred between your computer and our servers, even on unprotected networks.
- Our server infrastructure is hosted and managed by Salesforce and Amazon, the industry leaders in cloud-based infrastructure.
- All of your data is stored in data centers accredited by:
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
- PCI Level 1
- FISMA Moderate
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- We do daily database backups of all data and keep 1 month of history available.
- All credit card payments are managed by a PCI-compliant payment processor. Your credit card info is never sent to our servers or stored in our application.
- We do not share, rent, or sell your information to third parties. We protect your privacy like our own.